Youth Sports Programs
Indoor Soccer (Futsal)
- Season: February through March
- Sign-ups in early December 2021 - details coming soon!
Flag Football League
- Flag Football League Overview (PDF)
- Registration forms are available at the Dan Kostel Recreation center, for your convenience
Some T-Ball Highlights from this season - these are the Indians, Coached by Rodney Stephens:
Directions to Garfield Heights Fields
- Garfield Heights “A” and “B” Fields
- Garfield Heights “C” (Konet) and Colt Fields
- William Foster Field
- Cranwood Ball Fields
- Jack C Donovan Park Fields
Municipal Ice Skating
- Schedule: Mid-September through mid-April
- Public Sessions (PDF)
- 53rd Annual Ice Skating Show – Skating the U.S.A. (PDF)
- New 2021 to 2022 Learn to Skate and Beginner Instructional Hockey (PDF)
- Learn to Skate Program (PDF)
- 2021 to 2022 Learn to Skate and Beginner Instructional Hockey (PDF)
- In-House Beginner Hockey and Learn to Skate Program (PDF)
- Public Sessions (PDF)
- Ice Rental, contact Mary Nichols at 216-475-7272 or via email at email@example.com and complete the Ice Rental Form.
2021/2022 Garfield Hts. Lil’ Bulldogs
These hockey players began as part of the Learn to Skate Program held on Saturday mornings. During this season they have progressed from learning to skate, (1st time for some) learned the game of hockey enough to go on to have played several games vs Freemont & Gilmour.Pictured: Leland Bohler, Tomlin Bohler, Hosea Cole, Evelyn Kelly, Kevin Kelly, Quinn Leonard, Jeremmy Mamani, Preston Nichols and Wesley Nichols
Playing Youth Hockey at the CSHL Level
As part of Mayor Matt Burke and Recreation Director Paul Birk's initiative to offer the residents of Garfield Heights Recreational opportunities through the Parks and Recreation Department, The City of Garfield Heights is proud to announce our new partnership with the Tri-County Youth Hockey Organization (aka Cyclones) to give everyone ample opportunity and quality ice time for the growth and development for our young hockey players in the Cleveland Suburban Hockey League. From our beginner In-House Hockey/Learn to Skate program, which begins at age 3 and up on Saturday mornings to levels – Mite, Squirt, Pee Wee and Bantam.
View information on registration on the Kent Cyclones website.
Follow the Cyclones Youth Hockey on Facebook.
High School Hockey
We are home to 3 High Schools:
Garfield Heights Youth Hockey together with the Cyclones Hockey Club is offering and making youth hockey available to all ages and skill levels. See the tryout information above for details.